Tecnocosmética was certified with ISO-22716
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) - Guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practices.
ISO – International Organization for Standardization has published guidelines on the safe manufacture of cosmetic products under the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) called ISO-22716 and which has been accepted and approved by various international bodies:
- Internacional Cooperation on Cosmetic Regulation (ICCR)
- Food & Drug Adminstration (FDA)
- European Committee for Standardization (CEN)
- Japan Chemical Industry Assossiation (JCIA) and,
- Asean Consultative Committee for Standars and Quality (ACCSQ).
ISO-22716 was developed as a response to the European Union Cosmetic Regulation required by the European Regulation n. 1223/2009. ISO-22716 gives guidelines for the production, control, storage and shipment of cosmetic products.These guidelines ensure quality and safety aspects, and thus the entire production chain is involved, particularly by specifying the general requirements of the quality management system, through the risk-based approach and the definition of critical and non-critical elements. ISO-22716 combines the benefits of a business management tool with the quality of cosmetic products to meet the growing global customer and supplier requirements for safe cosmetic products.